Left 4 Dead Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead Forum

An XBOX 360 community for Left 4 Dead.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Dark

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3? Empty
PostSubject: Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3?   Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:49 pm

Hey, I was wondering if there were any hacks for Halo 3 because Ive seen quite a few people that I hit them 3 times but they still dont die. My connection to the internet is fine and no one was lagging at all. Is it possible they have a damage resistence hack or something?
Back to top Go down
BlackBox Addict

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3?   Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Idk but i do know alot of ways people mod Halo 3...
Back to top Go down
Temco
Leecher

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3?   Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:18 am

If you were playing customs then they might have just turned a damage modifer up. If it was in matchmaking then it could have been lag. Doesnt matter what the lag metter says. Ive had perfect green bar and everyone was teleporting.

There are "cheats" i guess you could say. Its called host booting. Pretty much they packet flood whoever has host untill they lag out.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3?   Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:21 pm

Oh, yeah I think I was playing a custom game with some people I didnt know... thanks for all the help!
Back to top Go down
Temco
Leecher

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3?   Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:28 pm

Your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3?   Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Hacks/Cheats For Halo 3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Left 4 Dead Forum  :: Off Topic :: Console Gaming-
Jump to: